Isis Collections Mane Concept Trill™ 100% Unprocessed Brazilian Virgin Remi(Remy) Human Hair - TRL4120 (Straight 20")Get ready to fall in love with Trill™ Whole Lace Wig! Every know is individually hand-tied for the most natural look. Experiment and embrace your creativity with partings, stylings, and updos because this wig can do it all. Even more, this wig is designed with an innovative elastic net which provides superior comfort and the perfect fit every time. Experience the whole lace wig that was tailored to you with Trill™ Whole Lace Wig.
Features on Trill Whole Lace Wig
• Individually Hand-tied knots
• Soft, Ultra Feather Light Structure
• Realistic Scalp Illusion
• 100% Invisible Hidden Knots
• Healthy Unprocessed Cuticles
• Innovative Elastic Net
• Updo Versatility
• Dye, Perm, Bleach Safe
• Full Body & Volume, Longevity
• Extra Comfort
• Adjustable Bands, Combs for security
• Free Parting & Styling
• Natural Baby Hair
100% Unprocessed Human Hair
Step 1: Brush hair with a paddle brush or comb out any tangles with a wide tooth comb before shampooing.
Step 2: Shampoo hair in lukewarm water, rinse and then condition.
Step 3: Allow conditioner to sit for 2-3 minutes and then rinse in cool water.
Step 4: Gently pat and squeeze out excess water with a towel.
Step 5: Spray a leave-in conditioner or simply comb out hair and allow to air dry.
1. Do not over-process hair using high volume peroxides when bleaching or dying this may result in permanent hair damage.
2. Do not abuse the hair with heat tools (blow-dryers, flatirons, curling irons, etc.) this may cause the hair to become excessively dry and result in overly porous hair.
3. Do not perform any chemical service (perms, dying, bleaching) without the supervision of a professional hair stylist.
4. Do not brush hair using excessive force; this may cause the hair to shed. Before brushing, spray a detangler or leave-in conditioner. Always start at the ends and work your way up to the root.
5. Do not rub vigorously when washing your hair; this may cause the hair cuticles to become rough therefore making the hair unmanageable after drying.
6. Do not use products (hair sprays, gels, mousse, etc.), that contain alcohol. This may cause the hair to dry and become rough.