FreeTress Equal Lace Perfect Double Part Wig - JACK POT
$ 29.99 $ 19.99
This product is unavailable
Shake-N-Go FreeTress Equal Premium Futura Synthetic Hair Lace Perfect Double Part Wig - JACK POT (Ombre Colors, Dipped Ends Colors)
• Double parting option - Part on the right or left
• Curling iron safe up to 400°F
• Color shown on model: OM27/30/613
• Synthetic wig
• Style versatility (please note that not all wigs may not look exactly like the model but can be styled to look like the model. All wigs are styled professionally by the manufacturer)
• Colors starting in OM means Ombre color
• Cap Size - Average
Washing and Maintenance Instructions
• Any synthetic wigs are always recommended to be washed with cold water using a very light shampoo and conditioner.
(Sulfate free, paraben free, alcohol free, silicone free)
• Mix together the cold water with shampoo and conditioner in a bucket. Submerge the wig and rinse in the water a couple of times. It is never recommended to rub the wig.
• Gently tap the wig with a clean towel, then place the wig on a wig stand to dry while maintaining its original style.
• When the wig is dry, spray sheen or wig conditioner onto the wig and comb gently.
• Please keep in mind that this hair fiber can only be curled at 380°F-400°F
• If wig gets frizzy, try any sheen spray or wig spray on a completely dry wig to calm the fizziness and then comb.
• If the wig get tangled, use any detangling or sheen spray then comb the hair.
• Any hair products can be used on wigs, such as hair spray, mousse, gel, etc. since the wigs are washable and reusable.
• While wigs are not in use, they may be stored in a hair net and plastic bag or on a wig stand, such as styrofoam head.