Shake-N-Go FreeTress Equal Premium Futura Synthetic Hair Invisible Part® Wig - EVOLUTION (Ombre Colors)• Style with your own natural hair while enhancing your style & length.
• Soft and flexible handmade INVISIBLE PART WIG is easy to maintain.
• Adjust the width of the part with ease using attached wig clips.
• The handmade front bang light and soft to give you a natural style.
This wig has an opening width of 0.25" which will allow you to take your natural hair out and make curls to blend in with a wig.
|Eye mark the area where the INVISIBLE PART WIG will be placed and set aside a bulk of your natural bang which you will use to blend.
||Pull out your natural hair through the center of the INVISIBLE PART WIG and secure the INVISIBLE PART WIG with the clips provided. If desired, you can cut the 1 inch center band to adjust the width accordingly.
|To style, split your own bang hair in half over the wig to create a natural looking part line within the INVISIBLE PART WIG.
||Brush to blend hair until desired look is achieved. If curly INVISIBLE PART WIG is used, curl your hair with curling iron accordingly.
• Synthetic wigs should be washed in cool water with a wild shampoo and conditioner.
• Do not scrub the wig, just submerge in clean water then swish it from side to side and up and down.
• Pat dry with a clean towel, then place the wig on a wig stand or styrofoam head to dry while maintaining original styles.
• Lastly, spray sheen or wig conditioner onto the wig and comb gently.
• Do not use hot curler at regular wetting. This fiber can only be curled at 380°F-400°F
• If wig hair gets frizzy, try any sheen spray or wig spray to claim the fizziness and then comb.
• If the wig get tangled, use any detangling or sheen spray then comb the hair.
• Any hair products can be used on wigs, such as hair spray, mousse, gel, etc. since the wigs are washable and reusable.
• While wigs are not in use, they may be stored in a hair net and plastic bag or on a wig stand, such as styrofoam head.