Isis Mane Concept Red Carpet Collection Premiere Body Wave Style Futura Synthetic Hair Ear-to-Ear Free Parting Lace Front Wig - RCE-04 DRAMA (Finish Length 26")
WHAT'S IN DETAIL?
• Body Wave Style
• Ear to Ear Lace Coverage
• Freely Part Your Hair
• Natural Looking Scalp
• Hand-tied frontal lace
• Up do & Ponytail Versatility
• Maximum Comfortability
• No irritation or Orders
• Breathable Fabric
• Sophisticated Lace Structure
• Undetectable, Easy to Cut Hairline
The following is a general outline of how to maintain synthetic hair. The individual product may behave differently based on usage and style. Consult your stylist for specific instructions.
1. Always wash hair in cool water using mild shampoo and conditioner. Washing in hot water will damage the fiber.
2. Never scrub hair. Swish it gently from side to side and dunk it up and down.
3. Use a towel and pat hair dry. Never brush or comb when hair is wet. Never use a blow dryer. If in a rush. use cold settings on the dryer.
4. If necessary, de-tangle hair with a wide-toothed comb working from the bottom toward the top.
5. If hair gets frizzy, use a sheen spray-then comb.
6. You can resume styling once the hair is completely dry.
7. Never comb or brush spiral curl or dreadlocks. Use fingers to comb gently.
8. Use of heating iron or other heat appliances is not recommended.