Janet Collection Whole Lace Wig - MINI
Brand: Janet Collection
This product is unavailable
Janet Collection 100% Hand Made Premium Synthetic Whole Lace Wig - MINIUndeniably Superior Quality and Design with Technology.
• Virtually undetectable by the most realistic and natural looking.
- Very lightweight and resilient lace material
- 100% hand-made
- Premium lace net (with cutting-edge ultrasonic treatment around ear-to-year area)
• Most comfortable to wear
- Nearly transparent lace fabric
- Proper ventilation to eliminate heat and moisture build-up
- Very easily styled
• Full Hand Made (100% Individually Hand Tied)
• Tape Direction
1. Clean forehead area with cleaning fluid cloth.
2. Place double-sided tape at the edge of the hairline.
3. Place more tapes to cover a good portion of the hair line.
4. Peel off tape skin to reveal other side of the double side tape.
5. Put on lace wig. Make sure hairlines of wig head match.
6. Once hairlines match, press the edges firmly with fingertips to secure wig on tapes underneath.
7. Snip lace off right at the hairline. One inch at a time. The end result should have a clean wig hairline on forehead.
• Glue Direction
1. Put on wig and adjust hairline.
2. Placement should look natural.
3. Clean ares along the edges of natural hair cleaning agent.
4. Apply glue along the perimeter of the hairline. (Let it dry for 60 seconds)
5. After glue dries, trim lace one inch at a time.
6. When done. wig should look natural and hairline clean.
7. Apply glue remover one inch at a time and remove wig slowly.