Janet Collection Premium Futura Synthetic Hair U-Part™ Wig with Dual Part & Color - NINA WIGA Single Wig, Dual Part & Versatile Styling! U-Part™ Wigs (Dual Parted with Lace). Flexible U-Part with Built-in DUAL PART.
What is "U-Part?
1. Specially Designed wig cap for U-Par Wig.
3. Quality improvements for natural look.
4. Parting left or right and it still extremely natural.
5. Even parting depth can be made to your taste along with natural U shape skin area.
6. Just look like your own hair.
Every wig users concern will be unnatural appearance or "wiggy wig style" and lack of versatility, which means you, can actually do nothing but using prefixed SET style. The most outstanding features of these wig line is that;
1. Just like your own hair and hair part, it's very natural look especially "the parting area" as the material used for this area is skin like lace which can be neatly mingled own hair part.
2. As theca parting area was made hand-stitched which can move freely and naturally so that your parting area whichever you choose, left or right, can be look nice and natural.
3. On the top of his dual part concept, we are using two different hair color so that you can enjoy two styles in one. Such as light color vs. dark, red vs. black.
The whole concept of dual part wig with two different color is the first in the market.
The following is a general outline of how to maintain synthetic hair. Individual product my behave differently based on usage and style. Consult your stylist for specific instructions.
1. Always wash hair in cool water using mild shampoo and conditioner. Washing in hot water will damage fiber.
2. Never scrub hair. Swish it gently from side to side and dunk it up and down.
3. Use a towel and pat hair dry. Never brush or comb when hair is wet. Never use blow dryer. If in a rush. use cold settings on the dryer.
4. If necessary, de-tangle hair with a wide-toothed comb working from the bottom toward the top.
5. If hair gets frizzy, use sheen spray-then comb.
6. You can resume styling once the hair is completely dry.
7. Never comb or brush spiral curl or dreadlocks. Use fingers to comb gently.
8. Use of heating iron or other heat appliances is not recommended.
Futura Hair Curling Iron Directions
1. With electrical curling iron, temperature may not exceed 350°F (180°C).
2. Hold for 30~60 seconds, do not overlap hair.
3. Stove iron curler is for professional stylist only.