Janet Collection Premium Futura Synthetic Hair W-Part Wig™ with Dual Part & Color Lace Front Wig- EOS (Gypsy Style/Loose Body Curl)
A Single Wig, Dual Part & Versatile Styling! W-Part™ Lace Wigs (Dual Parted with Lace). Flexible W-Part with Built-in DUAL PART.
Features on the W-Part Wig (Dual Parted with Lace)
1. Natural looking hair that allows you to choose the direction of the part.
2. The dual color W-Part gives you color options so you can interchange as you like.
3. Top notch styling at an affordable price.
4. Trendy style dual color for an all-in one package.
The following is a general outline of how to maintain synthetic hair. Individual product my behave differently based on usage and style. Consult your stylist for specific instructions.
1. Always wash hair in cool water using mild shampoo and conditioner. Washing in hot water will damage fiber.
2. Never scrub hair. Swish it gently from side to side and dunk it up and down.
3. Use a towel and pat hair dry. Never brush or comb when hair is wet. Never use blow dryer. If in a rush. use cold settings on the dryer.
4. If necessary, de-tangle hair with a wide-toothed comb working from the bottom toward the top.
5. If hair gets frizzy, use sheen spray-then comb.
6. You can resume styling once the hair is completely dry.
7. Never comb or brush spiral curl or dreadlocks. Use fingers to comb gently.
8. Use of heating iron or other heat appliances is not recommended.
Futura Hair Curling Iron Directions
1. With electrical curling iron, temperature may not exceed 350°F (180°C).
2. Hold for 30~60 seconds, do not overlap hair.
3. Stove iron curler is for professional stylist only.