Janet Collection Essentials™ Premium Synthetic Hair, 100% Hand-tied with HD High Definition Soft Swiss Lace Front Wig - Koko Wig
The Essentials Lace Front Wig line features a variety of premium synthetic hair styles. These units are hand tailored to fit your every need. Featuring everything from an ear-to-ear soft Swiss lace, a hand-tied & pre-plucked deep part, and an elastic wig band for a secure fit.
The tangle-free and soft premium synthetic fiber mimic the appearance and feel of human hair. Safe to heat style up to 360 degree Fahrenheit.
• HD: High Definition Soft Swiss Lace
• Pre-Plucked Hairline
• Hand-tied Lace Based Part
• Soft & Easy Styling
General Care for Synthetic Hair
The following is a general outline of how to maintain synthetic hair. Individual product my behave differently based on usage and style. Consult your stylist for specific instructions.
1. Always wash hair in cool water using mild shampoo and conditioner. Washing in hot water will damage fiber.
2. Never scrub hair. Swish it gently from side to side and dunk it up and down.
3. Use a towel and pat hair dry. Never brush or comb when hair is wet. Never use blow dryer. If in a rush. use cold settings on the dryer.
4. If necessary, de-tangle hair with a wide-toothed comb working from the bottom toward the top.
5. If hair gets frizzy, use sheen spray-then comb.
6. You can resume styling once the hair is completely dry.
7. Never comb or brush spiral curl or dreadlocks. Use fingers to comb gently.
8. Use of heating iron or other heat appliances is not recommended.
Futura Hair Curling Iron Directions
1. With electrical curling iron, temperature may not exceed 350 °F (180 °C).
2. Hold for 30~60 seconds, do not overlap hair.
3. Stove iron curler is for professional stylist only.