Isis Red Carpet Collection Premiere Futura Synthetic Hair Lace Front Wig - RCP-607 FEBRUARY (22")Enjoy silk lace benefits with Red Carpet Silk Lace that include a softer finish, maximum comfort, no irritation and camouflaged knots. With the development of our Red Carpet Silk Lace, styles look more realistic revealing a natural side part that is virtually undetectable! Our Red Carpet Silk Lace design provides a softer lace coverage finish camouflaging those stubby unwanted knots. Red Carpet Silk Lace puts you in the Spotlight!
Finished Length: 22"
Upper Back: 16”
Weight: 8.1 oz
Extended Strap: Yes
The following is a general outline of how to maintain synthetic hair. Individual product my behave differently based on usage and style. Consult your stylist for specific instructions.
1. Always wash hair in cool water using mild shampoo and conditioner. Washing in hot water will damage fiber.
2. Never scrub hair. Swish it gently from side to side and dunk it up and down.
3. Use a towel and pat hair dry. Never brush or comb when hair is wet. Never use blow dryer. If in a rush. use cold settings on the dryer.
4. If necessary, de-tangle hair with a wide-toothed comb working from the bottom toward the top.
5. If hair gets frizzy, use sheen spray-then comb.
6. You can resume styling once the hair is completely dry.
7. Never comb or brush spiral curl or dreadlocks. Use fingers to comb gently.
8. Use of heating iron or other heat appliances is not recommended.