ISIS Afri-Naptural 100% Kanekalon Modacrylic Fiber Synthetic Hair Braid - DEFINITION BRAIDNo need to fuss over fuzz , our Afri-Naptural Definition braid contains 100% Kanekalon fibers that not only resemble but feel like deep-conditioned natural hair. Afri- Naptural Definition braid is very versatile allowing you to create trendy braiding styles that are longer lasting and won’t get fuzzy on you! Soft to the touch Definition braid is light with volume so you can achieve natural styles without having to carry extra weight. Feel the comfort and ease of finger-friendly braiding, achieveperfection and precision with braids that have DEFINITION!
• Soft human hair-like texture.
• Light weight.
• Full of volume.
• Hot water set styles.
• Tangle free.
• Flame retardant.
• No irritation.
• Finger friendly.
• More defined braids.
The following is a general outline of how to maintain synthetic hair. Individual product my behave differently based on usage and style. Consult your stylist for specific instructions.
1. Always wash hair in cool water using mild shampoo and conditioner. Washing in hot water will damage fiber.
2. Never scrub hair. Swish it gently from side to side and dunk it up and down.
3. Use a towel and pat hair dry. Never brush or comb when hair is wet. Never use blow dryer. If in a rush. use cold settings on the dryer.
4. If necessary, de-tangle hair with a wide-toothed comb working from the bottom toward the top.
5. If hair gets frizzy, use sheen spray-then comb.
6. You can resume styling once the hair is completely dry.
7. Never comb or brush spiral curl or dreadlocks. Use fingers to comb gently.
8. Use of heating iron or other heat appliances is not recommended.