ISIS Collections Brown Sugar™ Human Hair Blend StyleMix™ Silk Lace™ Wig - BS604 (4"X4" Free Flow Lace Part, Sombre Colors)Enjoy silk lace benefits that include a softer finish, maximum comfort, no irritation and camouflaged knots with skin tone silk lace for a natural looking scalp that matches your own!
Length: Finished Length: 25” (Front: 14.5”, Sides: 16”, Top: 1T”, Nape: 17”, Crown: 15”, Upper Back: 17”)
Weight: 7.4 oz
Adjustable Strap: Yes
Features on the Silk Lace Wig (4"X4" Lace Part)
• No Irritation
• Softer Finish
• Skintone Skin Lace
• Maximum Comfort
• Maximum Manageability
• Multiple Direction Partings
• No Concealer Needed
• Versatile Styling
The following is a general outline of how to maintain synthetic hair. Individual product my behave differently based on usage and style. Consult your stylist for specific instructions.
1. Always wash hair in cool water using mild shampoo and conditioner. Washing in hot water will damage fiber.
2. Never scrub hair. Swish it gently from side to side and dunk it up and down.
3. Use a towel and pat hair dry. Never brush or comb when hair is wet. Never use blow dryer. If in a rush. use cold settings on the dryer.
4. If necessary, de-tangle hair with a wide-toothed comb working from the bottom toward the top.
5. If hair gets frizzy, use sheen spray-then comb.
6. You can resume styling once the hair is completely dry.
7. Never comb or brush spiral curl or dreadlocks. Use fingers to comb gently.
8. Use of heating iron or other heat appliances is not recommended.