Bobbi Boss Premium Synthetic Hair Wig - Weave-A-Wig™ - MWWS11 ELVIRA
• Natural Texture, Look, and Touch.
• Great Heat Styling.
• Light Weight, Easy Care, High Durability. .
• Shedding Free & Tangle Free.
• Quick & Easy Installation.
• No Shifting & Turning.
• Natural as Weaves.
• Convenient as Wigs.
• Sewing Net Around the Cap.
• 3 Holding Combs.
SEWING-READY HAIR: Hair all ready for simple sewing.
SOFT & FLEXIBLE SEWING NET: Stretchable net for easy sewing.
FORM-FITTING CAP: Secure & comfortable, hugging the head firmly yet gently.
HOLDING COMB: Metal combs on the sides & at the nape for secure hold.
|Make base braid if planning to blend-in your own hair at the part, leave out some hair.||Put hair on.||Sew onto braids using the net around the hair edge than cut excess net. For extra hold, sew onto braid the mid-area in small sections.||Cut the part seam & let out your own hair to blend in for a super natural finish! Hair can also be worn as is without cutting the part seam.||Finished Look!|
1. Run the fingers through the hair or use wide-tooth comb to remove ant tangles prior to washing.
2. Place your wig in a basin filled with cool water.
3. Add some mild shampoo into the water, creating a gentle foam leather. Let it soak for 5 minutes.
4. Work up a leather without rubbing, pulling or tugging the air. Rinse throughly with cool water.
5. Squeeze out water and saturate the hair with quality hair conditioner. Let penetrate for 5 minutes.
6. Using cool water, rinse and remove the conditioner, washing until throughly clean.
7. Gently squeeze out water from hair, pat dry with towel, and let the hair air dry naturally.