Mane Concept Red Carpet Collection Premiere Futura Synthetic Hair 4" Deep See-Through Part HD Lace™ Wig - RCHD-202 HEAVEN
Look and Feel Like There is No Lace
Meet the new HD Lace™ Front Wig by Red Carpet™; a wig created to look and feel like your own skin. This innovative lace technology vanishes into any skin tone due to its thin texture allowing the perfect smooth finish to any hairstyle. In addition, the seamless knot appearances incorporated gives the impression of a pre-plucked hairline that makes its design a natural human-like scalp finish. Step up your hair styling game trying the new HD Lace™ Front Wig, because no lace wig ever looked and felt so real.
1, 1b, 2, SR1b/27, F1b/30, SR4/30/350, SR1b/Floral, OceanEyes
• 4" Deep See-Through Part
• Baby Hair
• Maximum Comfortability
• No irritation or Orders
• Breathable Fabric
• Sophisticated Lace Structure
• Honeycomb Lace Structure
• Undetectable, Easy to Cut Hairline
The following is a general outline of how to maintain synthetic hair. The individual product may behave differently based on usage and style. Consult your stylist for specific instructions.
1. Always wash hair in cool water using mild shampoo and conditioner. Washing in hot water will damage the fiber. 2. Never scrub hair. Swish it gently from side to side and dunk it up and down.
3. Use a towel and pat hair dry. Never brush or comb when hair is wet. Never use a blow dryer. If in a rush. use cold settings on the dryer.
4. If necessary, de-tangle hair with a wide-toothed comb working from the bottom toward the top.
5. If hair gets frizzy, use a sheen spray-then comb.
6. You can resume styling once the hair is completely dry.
7. Never comb or brush spiral curl or dreadlocks. Use fingers to comb gently.
8. Use of heating iron or other heat appliances is not recommended.