CLASSY Selected 100% Virgin Indian Remy/Remi Human Hair Lace Wig - JULIE 16" (Front & Rear Full Lace with Baby Hair)AVAILABLE SIZES: 16", 20"
AVAILABLE COLORS: 1, 1B, 2, 4, 1B/30, 1B/33, 4/27, 4/30, 30/27, 30/27A.TOP, 27/613
PLEASE CALL FOR AVAILABILITY: 1 (201) 482-0830
LUXURIOUS HAIR. ESSENTIAL BEAUTY
• Contains 100% Virgin Indian Remy Human Hair
• No Chemical Process
• Hand Cared
CLASSY Selected remy/remi hair is produced and handled with upmost care. To keep our product from tangling and matting.
CLASSY Selected hair cuticles are kept in their natural orientation (root and first) throughout the preparation.
Unlike most human hair products in the market, our unique procedure keeps the hair from excessive chemical or machine manufacturing process.
CLASSY Selected, virgin indian REMY human hair, maintains its luxurious luster longer than other hair products: because our REMY hair carries their natural protective layer.
Our hygienic facilities are kept to highest industry ethical standards, with no labor exploitation.
WASHING AND DRYING INSTRUCTIONS
This should be done once a week or at least every two weeks
1. Make sure that the lace unit is well combined and free of any tangles.
2. Wet the hair with warm water in a downward motion (from the top towards the end of a wig).
3. Apply shampoo designed especially for Remy hair, Such as SAFI Shampoo. Do not massage the shampoo into the hair. Instead, gently finger comb the shampoo through the hair in a downward motion (from the top towards the end of a wig).
4. Rinse the lace unit completely with warm water in a downward motion (from the top towards the end of a wig).
5. Use of conditioner is very important. Apply conditioner designed especially for Remy hair extensions, such as SAFI Conditioner. Gently finger comb the conditioner through the wig in a downward motion (from the top towards the end of a wig).
6. Continue to finger comb the conditioner through the wig in a downward motion (from the top towards the end of a wig) then let the conditioner sit for 7~10 minutes.
7. Throughly rinse the wig with warm water in a downward motion (from the top towards the end of a wig) making sure to rinse out ALL of the conditioner.
8. Gently towel blot the wig to remove excess water.
9. To prevent shedding, lightly blow dry the inside cap of the wig (This is to ensure that the hair knots are completely dry so they do not unravel).
10. To retain the wavy look, apply a light hair polish and let air dry.
11. For a straight look, first apply a lightweight heat protector to the wet hair then blow dry straight in a vertical motion and flat iron as desired OR let air dry and style as desired.
Things NOT to do on a Lace Wig
1. DO NOT use excessive amounts of hair products on wig. This is natural Indian Remy Hair and does not require a lot of products. In fact, the more products that are applied to the hair, such as creams, or oil sheens, the less desirable hair will appear.
2. DO NOT use OIL SHEEN. Oil Sheen is alcohol based and will dry out the hair.
3. DO NOT brush excessively. This is a handmade product. If brushed or combed roughly, shedding WILL occur.
4. DO NOT soak the wig overnight in ANY solution.